Marcum Recon 5+ Underwater Viewing System
CUTTING EDGE MARCUM TECHNOLOGY IN A COMPACT, POCKET-SIZED UNDERWATER VIEWING SYSTEM.
The power of an underwater viewing system in your pocket. Small in size, but big with features, the Recon 5+ is packed with all the technology that keeps MarCum® electronics the angler’s first choice.
Lithium battery-powered underwater viewing system complete with a powerful camera and a screen about the size of a smartphone with up to six hours of continuous run-time. The underwater camera features a 1/3” CMOS sensor, darkwater adjustable LED or infrared lighting, a 110-degree field of view and a 50-foot cord. The camera offers three angle settings: straight down, horizontal and looking up. 5-inch flat panel, high-resolution color LCD monitor displays in a 16:9 aspect ratio. Recon 5+’s on-screen display (OSD) shows battery status, camera depth, camera direction and water temperature.
Color-kill technology aids anglers fishing in stained water or in low light. In these conditions, switching from a color picture to black-and-white provides an amazingly crisp and clear image.
The Recon 5+ features a built-in DVR and the ability to take a screenshot, record to an external Micro-SD Card (up to 32GB), play back video and delete footage, a charger cable, soft pack and camera sack and one-year warranty.
Marcum Recon 5+ Features Include:
· 5” WideScreen Monitor, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, Sunlight Readable, 800 x 480 High Res Color Display
· RCA Video Out
· On-Screen Display shows battery status, record status, camera direction, camera depth, and water temperature
· 50 foot camera cable
· Built In DVR
· External MicroSD card (up to 32 GB, not included)
· Playback and Delete
· Rechargeable Internal Lithium Battery provides up to 6 hours of Continuous Run Time
· Includes Soft Pack, Camera Sack, and USB Charger and Cable
· 1 Year Warranty