Lowrance Hook-5 Combo Ice Machine
The Lowrance® HOOK-5 Combo Ice Machine is a fishfinder/chartplotter that offers proven features at a great value without compromising the quality anglers have come to expect from Lowrance!
The HOOK-5 Combo Ice Machine comes with a portable ice-fishing pack and transducer, trusted Lowrance sonar and navigation features, and an easy-to-use interface. The Ice Machine uses CHIRP Sonar technology to give you a complete view of the underwater environment beneath the ice. It features enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target separation and superior noise rejection, making it easier to see baitfish and gamefish targets. With a built-in GPS antenna and proven navigation features, finding the right fishing spot is easy with the HOOK-5 Combo Ice Machine, whether you use the base map, optional upgraded charts, or your own Insight Genesis® custom maps.
Lowrance Hook-5 Combo Ice Machine Key Features Include:
· Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, 480 x 480 high-resolution, 5-inch, color display
· CHIRP Sonar, providing the best possible view beneath the ice
· Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet
· Optional map cards include Lowrance Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO, Navionics HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO, and Navionics +.
· Use Insight Genesis™ custom maps created from your own sonar logs
· Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
· TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint
· Convenient Page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
· Complete portable PPI-18I Ice Pack kit extras, with ice transducer & battery included