Marcum Lithium Power Shuttle
Add the long-life power of Lithium ION to your MarCum® sonar units. Compact, lightweight and long-lasting, the Marcum Lithium Shuttle, powered by a 12-volt 12-amp hour Lithium ION polymer battery, can extend your unit’s continuous run time up to 40 hours. Designed for MarCum® M-Series, LX-Series and I-Series flashers and digital sonar systems.
The Marcum Lithium Shuttle is also compatible with other ice electronics that use 9 to 12.6 volts batteries with optional Lithium Shuttle Power Adapter (sold separately).
Marcum Lithium Shuttle features include:
· Compact, Lightweight, Long-Lasting.
· Up to 40 Hour Continuous Run Time (Battery life varies by use, settings, configuration, etc.)
· 12-volt 12-amp Hour Lithium ION Polymer Battery.
· Recharge Fast with the included 3-amp Hour Charger.
· Battery Status Indicator.
· LED Lighting Positioned to Illuminate Hole and Charge Glow Lures.
· Dual USB Power Ports.
· Integrated Cable Storage and Grips.
· Dual Rod Holders.
· Two 1/4 - 20 Ports for Additional Accessories.
· Inverted Transducer Rest Eliminates Freeze Up.
· Dual Transducer Support Arm Mounts (One transducer support arm included).
· Articulating Handle with Locking Spokes Adjusts to Fit Most Ice Sonar Systems.
· Easy Assembly Pre-drilled Mounting Holes to Affix Gimbal Bracket (not included).
· Safely Store Shuttle System in 5-gallon bucket.
· 2 Year Warranty On Shuttle, 1 Year Warranty On Battery