From the ice age to the digital age, the MarCum LX-7 has transformed the game of finding fish on frozen water. With over a decade of cutting edge sonar design in the making, the radically innovative LX-7 is built with the optimum blend of sonar DNA from MarCum’s Flasher and Digital Fish Finding technologies. A true breakthrough in “big picture” ice sonar, the MarCum LX-7 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 8-inch LCD environment. Multiple industry-exclusive features provide a dazzling array of precious fish-finding intelligence!
The LX-7’s user-defined Sonar Display gives anglers fully customized views, including:
· Traditional flasher dial
· Digital water depth display
· Vertical water column display
· Vertical zoom display
· Traditional horizontal LCD graph display
In addition, the LX-7’s on-screen Dashboard is also fully customizable and user-defined. Select important information to display including digital depth, battery voltage, depth range, gain setting, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, and/or any combination thereof.
TheLX-7’s Dynamic Depth Interface uses MarCum’s advanced sonar engine to maximize display space at any depth. For example, rather than using a 40-foot depth scale to fish in 27 feet of water, the LX-7 software auto-calibrates the depth range, so sonar real estate --and target resolution -- are maximized at all times and in all depths!
The Marcum LX-7 includes Sonar Footprint technology which displays the 3-dimensional scan area at any depth, with either the 8o or 20o transducer cone angles. This provides anglers a keen awareness of fish targets relative to the transducer, and also helps prevent adjacent (non-MarCum) sonar users from picking up interfering LX-7 pulses by avoiding the “footprint” area.
The Marcum LX-7 comes preloaded with the full menu of MarCum’s patented features, as well as a USB port for future upgradability. The LX-7 also comes with a deluxe padded softpack, battery, charger, and dual beam transducer.
Technical Specs Data:
· 8 inch high-resolution waterproof display (800H x 600V pixels)
· Dual Beam 8o or 20o transducer
· 4 color palette options (two 3-color pallettes, one 6-color pallete, and grayscale)
· TrueTime sonar response transmits signal returns from the transducer to the display in .02 seconds (5x faster than eye-to-brain)
· 7 manual depth ranges and 1 automatic dynamic depth range setting
· 4800 watts PtP, 600 watts RMS
· ½ inch target separation
· Target Adjust magnifies fish and lure signals without increasing gain
· Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom, and Bottom Lock Zoom
· 12 levels of Interference Rejection (IR)
· Internal LCD heater for use in extreme cold
· Adjustable LCD backlight
· Rechargeable 12-volt 9-amp battery and battery charger
· Full 2 year warranty
· Made in the USA