Marcum LX-7LI Digital Lithium Shuttle Combo Marcum Lithium Shuttle Add the long-life power of Lithium ION to your MarCum®
LX-7!. Compact, lightweight and long-lasting power source, the Lithium Shuttle is powered by a 12-volt 12-amp hour Lithium ION polymer
battery which can extend your unit’s continuous run time up to 40 hours. See all Lithium Shuttle features here! Marcum LX-7
Marcum LX-7LI Digital Lithium Shuttle Combo
Marcum Lithium Shuttle
Add the long-life power of Lithium ION to your MarCum® LX-7!. Compact, lightweight and long-lasting power source, the Lithium Shuttle is powered by a 12-volt 12-amp hour Lithium ION polymer battery which can extend your unit’s continuous run time up to 40 hours. See all Lithium Shuttle features here!
From the ice age to the digital age, the MarCum LX-7 has transformed the game of finding fish on frozen water. With over a decade of cutting edge sonar design in the making, the radically innovative LX-7 is built with the optimum blend of sonar DNA from MarCum’s Flasher and Digital Fish Finding technologies. A true breakthrough in “big picture” ice sonar, the MarCum LX-7 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 8-inch LCD environment. Multiple industry-exclusive features provide a dazzling array of precious fish-finding intelligence!
The LX-7’s user-defined Sonar Display gives anglers fully customized views, including:
· Traditional flasher dial
· Digital water depth display
· Vertical water column display
· Vertical zoom display
· Traditional horizontal LCD graph display
In addition, the LX-7’s on-screen Dashboard is also fully customizable and user-defined. Select important information to display including digital depth, battery voltage, depth range, gain setting, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, and/or any combination thereof.
The LX-7’s Dynamic Depth Interface uses MarCum’s advanced sonar engine tomaximize display space at any depth. For example, rather than using a 40-foot depth scale to fish in 27 feet of water, the LX-7 software auto-calibrates the depth range, so sonar real estate -- and target resolution -- are maximized at all times and in all depths!
TheMarcum LX-7 includes Sonar Footprint technology which displays the 3-dimensional scan area at any depth, with either the 8o or 20o transducer cone angles. This provides anglers a keen awareness of fish targets relative to the transducer, and also helps prevent adjacent (non-MarCum) sonar users from picking up interfering LX-7 pulses by avoiding the “footprint” area.
The Marcum LX-7 comes preloaded with the full menu of MarCum’s patented features, as well as a USB port for future upgradability. The LX-7 also comes with a deluxe padded softpack, battery, charger, and dual beam transducer.
Technical Specs Data:
· 8 inch high-resolution waterproof display (800H x 600V pixels)
· Dual Beam 8o or 20otransducer
· 4 color palette options (two 3-color pallettes, one 6-color pallete, and grayscale)
· TrueTime sonar response transmits signal returns from the transducer to the display in .02 seconds (5x faster than eye-to-brain)
· 7 manual depth ranges and 1 automatic dynamic depth range setting
· 4800 watts PtP, 600 watts RMS
· ½ inch target separation
· Target Adjust magnifies fish and lure signals without increasing gain
· Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom, and Bottom Lock Zoom
· 12 levels of Interference Rejection (IR)
· Internal LCD heater for use in extreme cold
· Adjustable LCD backlight
· Full 2 year warranty on LX-7 (1 year warranty on Lithium Shuttle)
· Made in the USA