Humminbird ICE HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2 Combo
The Humminbird Ice Helix 7 CHIRP GPS G2 Combo is an easy-to-use fish-finding machine, delivering the biggest and brightest screen of any ice fishing combo unit to date. Includes new basemap and CHIRP Sonar. A high-speed LCD digital read-out shows your exact depth, as well as a latency-free digital flasher and customizable graph view with up to 8-times zoom. Precision GPS helps you find and return to productive spots, and the optional Humminbird LakeMaster charts provide more detail than any other map on ice.
Humminbird Ice Helix 7 CHIRP GPS G2 Combo
The Humminbird Ice Helix 7 CHIRP GPS G2 Combo gives you a better understanding of what’s below the ice, with exclusive features you won’t find anywhere else: crystal-clear Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar, unprecedented viewing options specifically for the ice angler, built-in GPS with HumminbirdⓇBasemap, and Interference Rejection settings. Watch it all take shape on a full color, 7″ HD LCD display. Precision GPS helps you find and return to productive spots, and the optional Humminbird LakeMaster charts provide more detail than any other map on ice.
The Ice Helix 7 CHIRP GPS G2 Combo features a Flasher View with ice-specific settings!
Professional-grade carrying case, battery and charger included.
Ice Helix 7 CHIRP GPS G2 Features:
- High Resolution 7” 800×480 Wide Screen Display with Flasher View
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Ice Transducer 83/200
- Improved Target Separation With New Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer
- Multiple Views Include Ice Flasher and Split Screen Views Including Sonar, Chart and Zoom
- Interference Rejection (6 Settings)
- High-Speed LCD With Zoom (Up To 8x Zoom)
- 2X RAM for fast map loading and screen refreshing
- Internal GPS
- Precision GPS
- MicroSD Card Slot
- Compatible with LakeMaster, Navionics and AutoChart mapping
- Built-In Basemap Cartography
- Fits Inside A 5-Gallon Bucket
- Comes With Helix 7 Unit, Ice Transducer, 9 Amp Hour Battery and Charger, and Ice Bag
- Ice Helix 7 Compatible With All Helix 7 Transducers For Open Water Use
- Model Number 410980-1