Humminbird SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS Combo
The SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI fish finder features a large 10.1″ Cross Touch Interface display with LED backlight, MEGA Side Imaging and MEGA Down Imaging, and CHIRP Digital Sonar. Includes GPS chartplotting, built-in Humminbird Basemap cartography, Bluetooth, ethernet networking capabilities, AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping, and unit cover. Dual Micro SD card reader slots.
Out of stock
Humminbird Solix 10 Chirp Mega SI GPS Combo
The SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS Combo fish finder features a large 10.1″ Cross Touch Interface display with LED backlight, MEGA Side Imaging and MEGA Down Imaging, and CHIRP Digital Sonar. Includes GPS chartplotting, built-in Humminbird Basemap cartography, Bluetooth, ethernet networking capabilities, AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping, and unit cover. Dual Micro SD card reader slots.
Additional Solix 10 Chirp Mega SI GPS Combo Features Include:
- MEGA Side Imaging: Unprecedented under water clarity of coverage out to 125 feet on either side of your boat. You’ll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Side Imaging Sonar.
- MEGA Down Imaging: Unprecedented under water clarity of coverage up to 125 feet below your boat. You’ll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging Sonar.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won’t show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations – all at the push of a button.
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
- Cross Touch® Interface: Control your fish finder using the touchscreen or the keypad—it’s up to you. Cross Touch lets you quickly and intuitively access technologies on your terms, no matter your situation and conditions. Any menu navigation you can do on the touchscreen can also be done on the keypad and vice versa.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth Networking: Keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. You can also take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighed depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you’ll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.