Lowrance Hook2 5 Ice Machine With SplitShot 2-In-1 Sonar
Lowrance HOOK2 5 Ice Machine With SplitShot 2_in-1 Sonar
The Lowrance Hook2 5 Ice Machine with SplitShot 2-In-1 Sonar may well be the world’s easiest-to-use and easiest-to-afford ice fishing sonar! Comes complete with GPS with mapping options and a high frequency CHIRP ice transducer, as well as a portable ice fishing pack including a soft pack, battery, charger and 2 tackle trays!
Lowrance HOOK2 5 Ice Machine With SplitShot 2-In-1 Sonar
Note: Ice Machine / Ice Pack includes Carrying Shuttle, Soft Pack, Battery and Charger, Ice Fishing Transducer and 2 Tackle Boxes
The Lowrance Hook2 5 Ice Machine with SplitShot 2-In-1 Sonar may well be the world’s easiest-to-use and easiest-to-afford ice fishing sonar! Spend more time fishing and less time making adjustments to sonar settings!
The HOOK2 features an internal GPS receiver and chartplotter pre-loaded with highly detailed inland U.S. charts.
With HOOK2, anglers can cover more water in less time with wide-angle Broadband and CHIRP sonar coverage, offering 2X the coverage of most fishfinders.
At the heart of the HOOK2 fishfinder series is Lowrance Autotuning sonar — a new, gamechanging solution that actively corrects sonar settings for the best image possible, eliminating the need for manual adjustments. For those who want to step out of the Autotuning mode and tweak the sonar settings, a simple menu layout and easily accessible features make this a quick and easy task.
Lowrance Hook2 5 Ice Machine Features Include:
- 5-inch SolarMAX™ Screen – Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display
- Automated sonar settings – You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn’t get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad – Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Lowrance® High CHIRP sonar – Proven Lowrance® High CHIRP sonar makes it easy to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views.
- Built-in detailed mapping – Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, featuring 1-foot contours or more than 3,000 lakes.
- Mapping options – You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
- Stowaway Boxes – No need to carry a separate tackle box. Just pack your favorite lures in the stowaway boxes included with the Portable Power Pack.
- Display: 5″ (127mm)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Operating Frequency: High CHIRP and 200 kHz
- Media Port: One (1) microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Ice Fishing transducer
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Display Backlighting: LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Display Size: 5″ / 127mm diagonal
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 7.31″ / 185.6mm
- Product Depth: 3.28″ / 83.3mm
- Product Height: 4.38″ / 111.2mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Routes storage: 100
- Waypoint Storage: 3,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity
- Plot Trail storage: 100
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Optional Americas chart upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and C-MAP MAX-N
- Background Mapping: Built-in high-detail US map with 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes or a worldwide basemap.