From the ice age to the digital age …. the Marcum LX-9 puts an end to your days of carrying separate flasher and camera and recording systems onto the ice. With over a decade of cutting edge sonar design and underwater viewing system engineering, the radically innovative Marcum LX-9 brings it all together in one powerful unit!
The LX-9 combines a Marcum digital sonar ….. a Sony Super HAD II color camera ….. a DVR for recording to an SD card ….. and a high resolution 8 inch flat panel display ….. in a single, easy-to-use system, enabling you to find fish, view them, watch instant replays, and record for later viewing.
The multi-faceted sonar display includes windows for vertical zoom, vertical water column, wide-screen graph, and traditional flasher.
The on-screen dashboard display is user customizable and displays any combination of digital depth, battery voltage, range, sensitivity (gain), interference rejection, and target adjust. Sonar Footprint can also be displayed, showing bottom coverage with either the 8- or 20-degree transducer cones.
The camera window provides on-screen displays for water temperature, camera depth, and camera direction.
User-defined screen options include all camera, all sonar, split screen, and heads-up display.
Marcum LX-9 features include:
- 8-inch high-resolution waterproof Flat Panel display (800H x 600V pixels)
- Dual Beam 8o or 20o transducer
- 4,800 watts PTP power
- 4 user selectable sonar color palettes
- Bottom-Lock sonar zoom and Adjustable sonar zoom
- 12 levels of IR
- Adjustable scroll and ping rates
- Color or Black/White camera viewing
- Sony Super HAD II CCD, .01 lux camera with 75 feet of cable
- Rechargeable 12 volt 9 amp battery and charger included
- Deluxe padded softpack included
- FREE Marcum Automatic Camera Panner included
- Optional high speed transducer for open water use, includes temperature
- Made in the U.S.A.