Minn Kota E-Drive Electric Outboard
Minn Kota’s powerful E-Drive Electric Outboard motor is perfect for lakes with gasoline restrictions. The quiet 2-hp power plant will move a full-size pontoon boat up to 5 mph with no fumes, no emissions and no messy gasoline.
The Minn Kota E-Drive Electric Outboard motor is perfect for lakes with gasoline restrictions. This powerful but quiet 2-hp power plant will move a full-size pontoon boat up to 5 mph with no fumes, no emissions and no messy gasoline.
Minn Kota E-Drive Features Include:
- Digital Maximizer™: Trolling motors equiped with Digital Maximizer™ provide up to 5 times longer run times on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing or boating.
- Electronic Throttle Control: E-Drive’s throttle control features forward/neutral/reverse positions and push-button tilt up/down. It mounts easily on the binnacle or side-mounts on the cockpit.
- Stainless Steel Prop: This corrosion-fighting prop utilizes a special protective sheer pin and replaceable, hub-mounted zinc anode to combat corrosion.
- Remote Speed Control: Engine Mount comes with an 18′ corded remote that delivers infinitely variable speed control in forward and reverse.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- Control: Throttle
- Volts: 48
- Max Thrust: 2 HP
- Shaft Length: 20″
- Speed Control: Variable
- Max. Amp Draw: 40
- Prop: Stainless Steel