Vexilar FL-18 Genz Pack
The Vexilar FL-18 is the first flasher in the world to offer Auto Zoom capability, and that set the FL-18 apart as the practical choice for anglers who want an easy to use system that will work in both shallow and deep water conditions. Features like a 12 degree Ice Ducer, 10 step interference rejection, bottom lock and built-in low power make the FL-18 one of the most reliable and easy to use ice flashers on the market today.
Vexilar FL-18 Genz Pack
The Vexilar FL-18 Genz Pack offers a patented split screen flasher display, allowing you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance. And with a target ID of less than 1/2 inch it’s easy to spot fish holding tight to the bottom!
And that’s not all. The FL-18 is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for waters under 15 feet. Five depth scales down to 200 feet. Built-in interference rejection. A three color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) – a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth.
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) – Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion
- Low Power Mode (LP) – Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode.
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display – The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
- Five Depth Ranges – 20′, 40′, 60′, 80′, and 200 foot ranges
- Interference Rejection – Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder.
- Two-year warranty
Genz Pack w/ 12-degree Transducer
Features the classic “Blue Box” designed by ice fishing legend Dave Genz. Dave made his “Blue Box” nearly indestructible so it will last for years of hard use. The convenient design sits comfortably on top of a 5 gallon bucket. Includes a 12 volt battery, charger, and Vexilar’s patented Ice Ducer Transducer. An optional Vexilar Soft Pack Carrying Case for Genz Packs is available.