If you receive a damaged or defective product, contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Our goal is your satisfaction!
Returning a product that is not damaged or defective is allowed ONLY under the following conditions:
- You must contact us prior to sending a return, for a Return Merchandise Authorization Code and other instructions.
- Returns are allowed for 21 days after receipt of the product.
- Returned products must be complete (ie. include all components) and be in the original, un-opened packaging, and resalable. Opened or used products can not be returned.
- Returned items may be charged a restocking fee of up to 20%.
- Credits for returned items will not be issued until the returned item is received, inspected, and restocked.
We suggest you keep all shipping materials and product packaging in case you need to return a product.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.